Friday, July 15, 2005

John, in the 4th district it's Veto Caruso

I've read over this final decision by Judge Duggan a few times.

The document is allowing the move away of my daughters to live with their mother and her new husband, who has been arrested twice for Domestic Violence and twice for stealing in Rochester, NY from Albany, NY over 200 miles away.

Of course the new husband has never been convicted of these claims because charges were dropped but still Judge Duggan doesn't even make note of them in this decision....

Only says there is no report of convictions of any Domestic Violence on either side.

There are so many mistakes and incorrect information through out this document that it's sickening to think that this judge even has an education, in what I'm ask myself now. The spelling and grammar is deplorable through out the document. I showed the decision to a few friends and they all said they can't believe that any judge would write such a piece of crap.

We are all wonder if the judge actually wrote this or gave it to a clerk and stamped the document without reading a word of it? Would that be incompetence or malpractice? If a judge excuses himself from a decision, do the petitioner and respondent still have to pay their lawyer fees? Does this mean the petition has to go back to trial?

So I'm throwing this out to the group. Who do you report this kind of stuff to? I need phone numbers and contact info not just committee names. I know you are all going to say appeal but again this has taken a year and a half with this lame decision that won't hold up anyways. I would like a simple quick solution to get this over for everyone's sake, especially my daughters. Lord knows everything the court has done in the past just makes the situations worse and that has been no fault of mine.

To add to this I will admit I am talking to a high profile mediator that is disgusted with how everyone is being treated by the court system, not just me but all of us and is considering reporting all of this to the proper people who will take action they say. I only hope.

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home