Thursday, July 14, 2005

Groups. Help or Trouble?

In a recent volly of e-mails within a group - A person I considered a leader dropped to a point that shocked me. I feel We all must stand a little taller. I will not republish what this person wrote just my response. I Hope that can be respected. Richar'

----------------------------------------
This is one of the biggest problem with groups. All leaders must take the higher ground. Leaders are the ones who MUST UNDERSTAND that in this arena we are all walking wounded and in a state of triage.

Krightsradio and more specific me Richar' Farr have been slammed in e-mails and phone calls from-"The other side". In fact I have even received a death threat or two.

Yes it is tough. But let there be no mistake if you are going to be a cook in the kitchen you better be prepared to take the heat and sometimes you even get burned. But that is what a leader does he/she takes those instances of sour lemons and makes lemon aid.

We must stand together my friends. We must extend an open hand to those who oppose us! We only have this time in history to really make the change for the future of our children's lives.

So let us all know that even in the moments of our greatest despair, The greatest of us all will rise up and bring comfort and hope to those who seem to have lost all direction except to strike out against the very ones who are trying to make a difference.

Let's raise the bar and move this army in to the rightful battles. Then claim a lasting victory for us, our children and their generations yet to come.

Any one that has a comment for me concerning this please call me at KrightsRadio in Denver, Colorado 303-741-4075 and I will be more than happy to speak with you.

I would be my pleasure
Richar'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home