Wednesday, June 15, 2005

When Will We Deman Justice!!!

Hello fellow fathers,
I have been denied access to my now 7 month and 1 weekold child since she was 6 months old.

I have not seen her once.

The laws in AZ allow this to be possible. I would like to excercise my 14th ammendment rights and sit on the other side of the street from her house, I don't fear being arrested, but I don't want me being arrested to jeapordize my case.

There is case law supporting that you can not be arrested if you trying to excercise your constitutional rights, but that doesn't mean the police wont do it....

My daughter was stolen from me, do I have no other recourse other that the corrupt, discriminatory, unjust, and unconstitutional court? I can't take this anymore.

No parent and should be without their child for the amt of time I have been denied.

Is there no protection for a loveing father being denied his child by an obssessed, vengeful mother?

Thanks Jason Novack

1 Comments:

Blogger One man said...

Perry Manley was shot and killed today. I'm sad. Very sad.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home