Monday, May 16, 2005

Ripping Hearts

As Sent to me by one of our regulars........
Sorry its been so long; I guess the stress and strain of everything got to me. For the past 6 or 7 months I've been lost, completely lost!
You and I started a story that needed to be told, and it still does. I apologize if my thoughts are scattered but its been a long time since I felt like myself.
It's amazing, if someone loses a loved one or child sympathy and empathy are abound...but if you lose a marriage and 4 children predicated on lies, drug use and deception (hers not mine) we as fathers should just suck it up and go on.
My children were and are the very breath I take, no matter how many rain drops fall in any storm they could never match the ones I've cried over missing them and the poison they've been fed. I knew the toll everything was taking on me but it hit me that doing the "right thing" was also taking a toll on them. I refuse to force my children to love me, I refuse to allow drug dealers, an ex-prostitute and a mentally unstable woman raise my children...but alas...welcome to the new "family value system"
I'm going back to Florida, I will somehow try to get my life back together again and hope that someday soon my children will want to see me, but more important than that, they will want to know "THE TRUTH"
Life may not be fair, and sometimes the bad guy wins...but in the end the truth comes out. I stand for one thing above all else "the truth" God is love and God is the truth...without this belief I am nothing.
I don't know what's going to happen in the next couple of weeks; to be honest I don't know how I managed to stay alive but I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home