Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Can You Spell "R-u-n -A-r-o-u-n-d"

When are we going to really get out and let our voices be heard and not ask for change any longer but demand it.


I contacted the FBI just last December when my ex-wife kidnapped my son and took him to another state. The FBI agent in NYC gave me the run around and told me that I needed to contact the FBI office in the new state that my son was in because they don't have jurisdiction over other states. When I contacted the FBI from the other state (NJ), they told me that I needed to contact the original office because that is the state (NY) where the child was taken from originally.

After contacting the two FBI agent from each state and after going back and forth for one week, they finally told me that this was a civil matter and they could not get involved. They advised me to take the matter to Family court.

I immediately took the matter to family court by filling a Writ of habeas corpus. Family court did absolutely nothing. The law guardian in the case defended the Mom and stated that the mom did nothing wrong by taking the child out of the state. My ex wife got away with everything and I still don't get to see my son.

How about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home