Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Another Father Down

From: "Nate Moore" <natemooresr@comcast.net>
Subject: The Great Battle of Fatherhood
Friends,
Last week I posted a thread concerning my situation and case as a father whohas had my son for two years after serving in Iraq. I received many repliesand got some great advise and help. I need more. Recently regarding mycase, for some reason I am hitting overwhelming road blocks with help fromthe legal offices needed. I have a case that is like a lifetime movie and is seriously not complex at all. But the simplest things will not get looked at for some reason.

Let me show you:
* I have overwhelming evidence in my hands to prove and show perjury on several different occasions already in court during August.
* Without even looking for the best interests of the child, the judge removed my son and placed him with mom, he went from living in his own home with his own bed to sleeping with mom in a twin bed in a 6 foot by 10 foot bedroom in a four bedroom flat with 10 adults. He is 5 1/2 .
* Mother has falsely claimed income earnings and expenditures by a long shot (evidence will already prove wrong)
* A large military investigation has been posted against mother for $32,000 in family support collected over the last year that has not been provided for her dependants at all (myself and my son) and is required byRegulation (UCMJ) & an adultery investigation.
* Regardless of myself already having a physical custody order and providing a stable living environment for the last two years, judge overturned and placed child with mom in current living conditions in SF. There was no fault of mine or living arrangements that made his decision, it was school selection only hearing. (Welfare and/or arrangements and emotional ties were not even considered for judgment)These are just a few of the things at hand.

My problem:

* My attorney refuses to files my interrogatories I asked him to file without more money put on the table
* He also refuses to go any further with my case without more money on the table regardless of us being in the middle of the case right now
* Even though I only have till the 18th of September to apply for reconsideration and appeal of the judges decision, he is attempting to get me a deal on the 12th for less than 50% even though I have been sole caretaker and provider of this child for two years after leaving the military on a sole parenthood discharge in 2003 after Iraq

I am a father who has been done seriously wrong here and I cant stop until it is made right. I am searching for all avenues of help that I can find for taking this to reconsideration. My sonis not in good living conditions and he is also desiring and letting hismother know that he wants to spend time with me and she refuses most of thetime. I need help. I am asking if anyone knows any of the following thingsto please contact me:
* I need to find any groups that aggressively fight for fathersrights in case like this and can offer support of help in filing thesemotions on my own
* Suggestions or ideas on how I can file certain motions such asshow cause for perjury or reconsideration without this attorney
I got* Suggestions on what ways I can postpone or push back this courtdate for visitation on the 12th so I can obtain proper legal counsel to help me
* Any other suggestions even financially I can gain or find support for a case like this.I really need you help and support. Please let me know if anyone can helpwith some of these issue. If you can help and would like to know more aboutmy case please reply via email and I will be glad to contact you back.Thanks and God Bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home