Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My name is Stan Rains

My name is Stan Rains,
I am now homeless as a result of false allegations used against me in the course of a divorce and custody battle. My child and I have survived 9 formal sex abuse allegations against me. My child was molested by my ex's nephew at the age of 2. He was convicted of that and 3 other molestations.

My ex continued to place my child alone with the convicted molestor (no jail time). We had numerous intense arguements over this. She divorced me 6 months later, as a result of this dispute, and moved into the molestor's home.

That is when the first allegations began. My ex had the molestor's mother take my child to a psychologist for sex abuse evaluation without telling about her own son's conviction. My ex went to the CPS claiming I had molested my child, again without telling of the conviction for violent molestation of my child by her own nephew. My child was taken to a hospital fo! r a calposcope (a camera inserted into her vagina) claiming only I could have harmed my child and not telling about the prior conviction of the nephew. My ex also claimed I had been violent when in reality, it was my ex who had a history of violence, even before we met.

During the divorce my ex testified that the molestation of our daughter and three other little girls, all under 7, was "HUMOROUS" and "APPROPRIATE". My ex also testified that her own mother had been the primary abuser and molestor of my ex and her siblings as children.

I was completely exonerated on all allegations. My ex and her attorneys have even admitted to making false allegations. My ex admitted to multiples of felonies and innumerable misdemeanors during the divorce and myriads more in the next 8 false allgations. My ex was still given custody. The courts ordered my ex to never expose my child to her convicted molestor again, she continued anyway and the court even ruled that it would refuse to hold her in contempt for these felony acts. It was also ordered that my daughter was never to left alone with her lesbian pedophile maternal grandmother. My ex would leave her for weeks with that agreed pedophile. I took the issue all the way to the Texas Supreme Court and was refused a ruling on that egregious endangerment of my child and violations of court orders that went unpunished.

In the latest false allegation, the judge, Henry Schuble, stated in open court on the record, that what he and his predecessor, Judge Rose Vela had done. "What has happened to Mr. Rains in this court is as un-Constitutional as all Hell. But, since I am not an Activist Judge, I am not going to do anything about it." He went on to even greater abuses of me, my child and my attorney. My case is Nueces County, Texas, Cause #97-2091E. The record of this case is 4 1/2 feet thick. The Honorable Ron Paul's office has been aware of this case since 1995.

My ex and even her attorneys have admitted on the record or in open court to having knowingly made false and unfounded allegations against me in custody and property matters on occasions so numerous as to be beyond ridiculous and into the unbelievably bizarre.

Some of the latest abuses are documented on a web site maintained by my former attorney, Mr. David Sibley. This can be found at http://www.davidsibley.com/Bad%20Cases/RainsSummary.htm

What I have mentioned above is less than 1% of the public record on what has been done to destroy me as a father and of course to destroy my child. I have been falsely arrested have transcripts of police perjory, ad litems testifying to having falsified major reports of witness interviews that were never done and submitting billings to the court under oath later admitting under oath the reports and bills had been false after these items were proven in court. Court appointed psychologist who testified his reccommendations to maintain maternal custody was solely based on politics. Neither were sanctioned and I was forced to pay both for their frauds on the court. As well as pay the bill of an attorney who admitted the bill was for actions base on knowingly unfounded allegations.

The last 10 years has cost me an emotional price I may never recover from, but I am already nearly 60 and only about 20 more years left. The financial expense has been over 7 figures and three business (available as public record information). And the greatest cost will be the next 70 to 80 years of my child's expected life span, she is now 13. Judges and attorneys openly admit the laws (VAWA) and the 'system' (Bar and Judiciary) are extremely biased against men. The bias is really against our children and our countries future, not against men.

I have assisted others as a paralegal with a local attorney whose cases are even worse than mine. Repealing VAWA is a good first step.

Very Sincerely,

Stan Rains
currently receiving mail at
921 N. Chaparral, Ste 208
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home